11.14.2010

I am thankful for

My life
My husband 
My family
The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
My health 
BEAUTY
My home 
My schooling  
Sunsets
Stars 
Great books
My comfortable bed
Memories
Trials that made me ME 
Cookies 
Fruit 
Food in general
Children 
The internet
Cars 
Otter Pops 
Music
Cory's Jokes 
Cory's Sleep hair
Sammy's snuggles 
All my nieces and Nephews 
Siblings 
Parents 
In-laws
Phones 
A Cory and Becca spoon
Snowmen 
Fall leaves 
Hot Cocoa 
Ice Cream
Jewelry
Pictures 
Blankets 
Sleep 
My teachers 
Freedom
Soldiers 
Sledding 
Flowers 
Cookie Dough 
Great Harvest 
Pizza 
Smoothies  
Christmas 
Cute decorations 
Down comforters 
Being a woman 
Living in America 
The safety of Rexburg Idaho 
Artists 
Writers 
Warm cloths 
HGTV 
Good clean movies 
Funny things 
Heart touching things 
LOVE
Things to call mine 
Friends in our ward
Friends from school 
Lotion and Chap stick
Toothbrushes and Tooth paste 
The smell of Clean 
Hot showers 
My hair 
How uncomplicated my life is 
The small things I take for granted 
Kind people 
Humble people 
Genuine People
REAL people 
AND SO MUCH MORE!